Campbellsville Water & Sewer
The office prepares bills, collects payments for water and sewer service and manages customer service issues for approximately 9,500 customers. Payments can be made by mail, drive-thru window, night deposit, or at the counter. Returning the top portion of the bill with your payment will help ensure that your payment is credited properly.
Office personnel handle all payroll and human resource functions for water & sewer company employees. All accounting processes including accounts payable, asset management, general ledger and financial statements are done by office personnel.
The Office is Closed on These Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- President’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Thanksgiving and the Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
About My Bill
- Bills for service addresses inside city limits are mailed out the last working day of the month and are due 15 days later.
- Bills for service addresses outside city limits are mailed out on the 15th of the month or the last working day before the 15th of the month. They are due 15 days after the bill is mailed out.
- If the due date falls on a weekend, the penalty amount is not added to the account until 3:00 pm on the next working day.
Address: 110 S. Columbia Ave., STE A
Campbellsville, KY 42718
Emergency Phone: 270-465-5591